Saturday, June 26, 2010

A thousand ways my day could have gone better.

Something so horrible has happened, that the thought of what might come next has made me wash my sheets.

Did I mention that J is only 14 years old? I think I did, did I mentioned that I fucked her multiple times? I think I did too. However, I don't believe that I ever wanted this mentioned to her parents, which from what I heard, just happened.

I woke up and texted J that we should meet up today. No response. Five minuets later, I text her again asking if she exists. Still no response. Then I'm about to text her that either she got her phone taken away, or I am going to be angry as hell at her, and no that will not be good for angry sex, before I get a call from my friend that he overheard a phone conversation that his parent had a talk with the parent of J, that said she confiscated her phone and looked at all the messages saying that we've fucked. Not to suprized that she didn't text me back now. But I am now frantically going through the house, picking up any condoms, throwing any used sheets into the washer because my friend also said that they were going to be coming over soon. I hid the condoms in a very secret place because I didn't quite thought I had time to burn them. But then I got everything done, and settled down at the computer and waited for them. That was about 2PM, and it is now past 3AM.

Worry is not your friend. Not knowing where someone is because they aren't on time and might be dead in a ditch, not bad. Getting a test back that may make or break your grade, not bad. Seeing your friend again after a particulary bad fight, not bad. Getting up your courage to go talk to a hot girl, ok that's kinda bad, but... Waiting for the cops to come pick you up and throw you in jail. Bad.

I am not a pedophile. At least I don't think of myself as a pedophile. She has a D-cup, so if I am a pedophile, I'm not the bad of one. She's drunk more alchol, smoke more ciggaretts, and has done more drugs than I probably ever will, yet these laws are in place to help protect young girls, like her, and their innocence. If she had any innocence to begin with, I didn't take it. If nothing else, I only gave her something else to be addicted too. Quick question, would you rather have your 14 year-old daughter have a very dedicated boyfriend that always uses proper birth control with her, or have a daughter with a very didicated crack dealer that always sells her good clean shit?

No comments: