Sunday, June 20, 2010

I has a girl.

Remember J? I talked about her a while back, and how she is insanely hot for me. Well, I wrote a little something for all you guys.

She took her shirt off, she flung it to the floor and it made a wet smack. Still rather moist from swimming earlier, but the water only made her skin glisten more. She pressed her body against me and pressed her lips deep against mine. The moisture still contained in her bikini top made my chest cold, but then warm as she pressed her body against mine harder and harder. I started to unbutton her jean shorts, with a matching green bikini bottom showing through, both through holes rubbed off, and the strings being higher on her waist than the top of the shorts. I have to slide it off, bringing my hands down her ass and thighs.

She stops to say, "No fucking me today, ok?" She waits for a second for me to nod yes. But only for a moment before she grabs my head and continues her ravaging of my tongue with her's. She holds me tight, not wanting to let go, never wanting to let go. But I want something else. I grab hold of her neck, firmly, yet gently. No where near enough to cut of circulation or airflow, but enough to make it seem like I could. She brings her hands to mine, in some attempt to maybe escape. The look in her eyes proves to me that she is mine. Submissive to me and always will be. A cold sneer crosses my lips. I throw her onto my bed. She lands gently and looks up to see me climbing on top of her. Still that sneer on my face.

I took her legs and spread them, laying half on her with our crotches pushed together. We kiss again. I hold her head up and pull at the strings holding the bikini up then pull them down to reveal the soft mounds of her breasts. How much she's worked on her tan is obvious now. Gently, I squeeze and rub her white breasts, watching her as she enjoys her tits being molested. My mouth keeps her occupied, while my hands travel farther south. Rubbing her bikini and finding the top of her slit, she moans when I start off with her clitoris. Moving up and down and making her eyes go into far off places. Another hand makes a move towards her hip, finding the knots of her string bikini then gently pull. Full contact is possible now. Her breath is heavy and small moans become more and more common.

I take off my shirt and start to take off my pants, but she takes this time when I'm distracted to her advantage. She flips me over and climbs on top of me. Her crotch hovers above mine, and she bends over to kiss me more. Her legs are open just enough for me to reach my hand through, which I do so. I start masturbating under her, sometimes hitting up against her crotch. "That better be your fingers," she says. I reply, "I'm defiantly using my hands down here." Using my own cock I rub against her, not putting anything in, but teasing both of us quite nicely. This goes on for a while, with her pecking at my lips, and me rubbing against her lips. I can tell she likes my hand down there doing what it does. "How much do you want to fuck me?" she says, leaning back and onto my cock a little more. She really wants it, but she doesn't want to admit it. "I have half a mind to turn you over and take you right now." She looks down and moans a little before saying "Do it." I grab her right leg and swing it off of me, I climb on top of her and swing her legs back. I look her straight in the eye as I aim my cock and take the first plunge.

A deep intake of breath means that she has a new rush of feeling down there, I'm not all to sure if it's good or bad. I can tell she wants more, but she's in pain as well. I start moving in slowly in and out, she both pulls her body up and pushes towards me. I'm not all to sure if she wants more, or wants me out. I start moving faster and she decides. "It hurts," she pulls away and I fall out. "You got to stick with this, it's going to hurt your first time." I say to her. She nods, I take a finger and stick it in her, teasing her with it. It defiantly makes her more accepting when I stick it back in her. Now her moans are only of pleasure. I'm still going rather slow. Taking my time going in and out of her body. I'm still not all to sure if she is loosened up enough.

I go slightly faster, and then I hear the sigh that I know that she's enjoying it. "Harder." I let myself loose. I start to pound on her with my crotch. I start to feel the full depth of her wet moist cunt. It's all she can do to hold back from screaming in absolute pleasure. Her head rolls backwards and she lets her body do the work of giving her pleasure. She moves with me, making me hit her spot so much easier. With every stoke, she and I both get closer to ultimate pleasure. So close, our bodies pounding in time. The bed shakes and short sweet moans come out of her. My own mouth and my own body begin to betray me as I go over the edge. Deep grunts and unrelenting pounding happen as I get oh so close to the edge. I cum. And she isn't doing anything but looking at the ceiling with a smile on her face.

No comments: