Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lol, accidental 30 day challenge

Lets see what happened to me today.

J, new girl, was up texting till about 1:30 at night. Then I fell asleep and got a text at 8:30. Now that I think about it, it was 7 hours so I really should be complaining, but still. She sent me a text saying that she was home alone. I don't think any self respecting man could get a text that says "Hey, I've got plenty of time for you to come and fuck me this morning. I want your ass over here." And still go back to sleep. So I got up, I threw together a bag with condoms, snacks, and some underwear for her, and went up to her place. Never been there before so it took like a hour to find it. But once I got there, I relaxed a little bit. She danced around in her new underwear. Then we fucked, I thought it was a relaxing fuck.

She was slapping me a lot, not playful slapping, full on slapping. Like, almost wanted to punch her slapping. Then we went back to my place, half making out on my bed, half snuggling. And she was still slapping me a lot. I'm normally a laid back guy, not really one to look for a fight or yell at people and do any sort of catharsis. But it got to a point were I flipped her off of me and I got all her limbs of held down. And she was smiling. That's when I realized that angry sex is what she wanted. That all that slapping and making fun of me was her trying to make me angry, so she could get off properly. She could have done a lot better way to get me angry than just slapping me till I fucked her nice and hard. But that was effective, and I'm not all to sure what I would do if she said that she wanted me to get angry. So what did I do once she finally got me angry? Fucked her hard, of course. She claims that I'm so more passionate angry.

So now I looking for ways to get myself angry. Looking at pictures of stupid concepts, reading creationist theories, screaming and punching things. I even tried doing Guitar Hero on expert mode. But one thing has seemed to work particularly well...

Music.

The starting riffs, they empty me, they make me a shell to fill myself of what comes next. The singers reach me on a level that talking could never claw it's way down to. Solo's touch places that seem like they haven't been touched since the universe was made. The chorus, the repeated notes, drilling their way into my mind passing any emotional barriers that were ever created. The ending finally brings it to an close, where ninety percent of the weather the song is good or bad can rest on weather or not it has a good ending. The very beats coursing through my veins making it seem like emotion itself is prepackaged and sold in 1's and 0's.

The only problem is that I tend to not really have any heavy music. I think Porcupine Tree is my most heavy band, mostly listen to shit like Vampire Weekend.

No comments: