Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And J is giving me a beat around

Man, today has been the weirdest day for me.

My ex called me. My ex called me and said that he(FTM transition, I think I can go with he here) wanted to meet up. I said yes. Maybe I could get a chance to apologize. I don't really know what I was thinking, but I know it wasn't what it turned out to be. He came over to my place. We talked, we had emotions spill out, we snuggled a little bit. We made out, we fucked each other. We had pizza. Basically he's hated me so much for what he calls rape, making him pregnate, then acting like a jerk. Three months of him being so emotionally fucked over from getting used, and dumped. Then the whole thing of what could have happened if the zygot that lived for a short time inside him lived to full term. A few months before the break-up, he had a dream. We were getting married, and we had a baby, named Ive. Or something like that, I can't really remember. But there was one bit where he and a friend were at a store, the passed by the little section for babies, and he just stood there, crying his eye's out. I can tell that he was very much broken up and I havn't even scratched the surface.

But we fucked and snuggled and did all these things just like it was old times again. And I loved it. One of the other major emotions he was feeling was, not so much hornyness, but just wanting someone to snuggle, someone to kiss and feel skin to skin. None of his other friends are really people for touching. Suck their dicks, maybe, no snuggling. And he was really missing that feeling of being close to someone. I was always the person to provide that, his snuggle crack dealer. So he came over to my place, and we made a bit of a move towards each other. And so we had one long ass sex session full of ass.

About the baby. I know that he at one small point in time carried something inside him that could have very easily become a full grown human being. While this is techinally true, I don't really think life begins at conception. While yea, everything is there and left alone, it would become a baby. If you took it out right then, it couldn't sustain itself. But then again, with that logic, you could say that one isn't a legal human being till you get out of collage and have your own job with a wage you can live on.

That tells me something that I think I've know for a long time. I'm not human.

No comments: