Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twitter me this, twitter me that

I got a twitter today. Why? I don't know.

It seems even more useless than a blog, twittering. It's pretty much you life in less than a paragraph at a time. I think its so stupid the little things that you get to find out about everyone. I mean little things. But its just the little stuff that they want you to hear. Not anything to important or anything that could probably be used to destroy their life or make them sleep with you. Just little things.

I always like going into people's houses and looking through their stuff. It's never anything too important, but sometimes you'll find interesting stuff. Like a dildo. Or an old magazine about futuristic things in the 1980's. Or anal beads.

If you care about my tiny thoughts in daily doses, go to https://twitter.com/The_Crazy_God
Please.
I beg of you.
I need to know someone is out there listening to me.

No comments: