Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogging Galore!!!

I just found my girlfriends blog. I don't think she would like that.

Little thing out of the way first, its not too interesting. Looks more like a throwaway blog I had a few times before actually sticking to one. The kind you make for a new years resolution, because you are so sure that your life is so interesting that you could make numerous posts about it. Then post on for two day and totally forget about until Labor Day.

It's got three posts, the first being a basic, I got MPD, deal with it. The second on is actually kinda funny, she either lets Jack post or just copypastes something saved of Jack's onto the blog. It explains the trouble he had with one of his friends, a girl who is a total tease. He rants on and on about being so close that it drove him mad and some of the other alters had to put him down and out for a few days. And what is one of his closing statements? "-I’m no emo pussy." Would most likely be funnier if you've been through all the hours of crying that I've put up through. And lastly a post about ghosts. She sees ghosts, the reason which often switches between "Oh god my crazy mind is trying to make me crazy" to "I'm connected with everything"

All that aside, there is kinda a moral dilemma going on. I know she doesn't want me to read it and I found it out by accident. So is it ok if I go through her personal blog without her permission? One one side, you have the possibility of finding out info that would help you in dealing with said person. And on the other side, I know I wouldn't want anyone I know reading this blog. Hi random people. Fuck you TGO. And almost above anything else, I try to avoid being a hypocrite. So if I don't want her to read my blog, I shouldn't read hers.

But I already did.

Oh well.

No comments: