Tuesday, July 14, 2009

From the depths of /d/

A couple of days ago, my girlfriend got a mannequin. Little weird yes, but its has a reason. She's about to do a show where she'll dance with it. We come from the store where the little lady there let us borrow it for the show. All the way back to my place, I'm kinda flirting with it. Rubbing its breasts, caressing its neck, holding it close. I would make out with it if it had a head. It's kinda fun making my girlfriend jealous of a milky white carbon copy of some models torso. Now normally, my girlfriend isn't the jealous type, but I actually got her to take the dummy from my lap and toss it in the back seat.

When we finally get to my place, I ask if I could keep the mannequin with me for the night, she says, "Well since we don't have time to do anything tonight, I might as well give you her." she laughs a bit before adding, "I'll be here tomorrow so I can get the bottom of it ready." then she drives off into the distance.

So there I am in my room with nothing but a mannequin and some spare time. I wouldn't fuck this thing right? I don't need this, I got a good girlfriend and as well as a good high speed connection when shes gone. I hold it up for a closer look, its got no head, no arms, and about six inches of legs. Then again, its got good hips, a nice flat stomach. I couldn't say the same about my girlfriend. I really like the perky breasts that they put on this, it even has good nipples to suck.

Wait, why would I be doing this for some piece of plastic? I guess I just like sucking it- her nipples, gently licking her neck, rubbing its back and roaming down south to her firm ass. I really love it and just start rubbing her vulva, or what should be its vulva instead of a plastic non-gendered crotch. How could I fuck her now? Wait, her legs are spread just a little, and just little enough that it makes a tight fit for my erect cock, throbbing with want. it fits snuggly right up against her crotch. I can thrust ever so gently against her where I would know she would be quivering in pleasure, I thrust harder and harder. Moans fill the room. God this is good. I'm actually fucking a mannequin. And she feels way to good to be just plastic.

Ahh...

The doll seems to have just a bit extra white on it the next morning.

No comments: