Monday, January 5, 2009

My New Years Resolution is to Make a Resolution

Ah, a new year, a new chance to fail at everything I do.

I think I really know why I haven't been writing here so much. I got a girlfriend. It releases stress. I only write here because it releases stress, the need to get something off my chest. But if I have another source, this seems meaningless. Honestly have a girlfriend sucks balls. What I think is worse is that she has a few rape fantasizes. Now that in itself may seem bad, but it's not really. From small psychological things I've read, what a rape fantasy really is is a cry that she wants a more controlling man. Something different from this feminized world. Even when I don't have a girlfriend, I'm a pretty relaxed guy. Asking me to have anger and raw animalistic feeling while I thrust, just doesn't really work for me.

But my title does actually work, it would actually be 'plan' a resolution down, but whatever. Take the time to actually plan something out and you got most of the work down already. Or so says a self-help book I got on how to not procrastinate. Which reminds me, need to sit down and finish that book. So I actually made a plan. I will create an indie film by May 2010. It also says to create a deadline for everything unless they're just floating in the wind. So create a script, finish by February. Get funding, get a cast, get a camera and a crew. Get filming.

Hopefully it will work out and not become another idea on the shelf gathering dust.

No comments: