Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Girl (and two extra guys) trouble.

Ever find something out? Something that you never wanted to know but probably would not function properly if you didn't know. Think something like back to the truth about Santa or the birds and the bees.

I found something out about my girlfriend. She has serious issues.

It turns out, as a child, she had some serious abuse. Dark damp stuff. And as a result, she has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Wonderful stuff for a young adult girl to have. Basically she has a few alternate personalities in her brain. At the latest census, there was seven, even though most aren't very active. Most anybody who gets to her, this deep inside her to find out this, they just can't handle it. They don't know what to do, what the fuck she's talking about most of the time.

I didn't. And she love me for it.

I think I know why too. Most people, hearing news like that, would think she's a freak, a fault, someone that deserves to never ever see the light of day save what ever comes through a padded room. I think it's kinda neat. Almost a Sci-Fi program, and with odd names to match. You think Daleks is odd, you've seen nothing. Sci-Fi is also the only other place where I've seen death, rebirth, rebirth as something totally different, and redeath.

Honestly, it's fun. She has two personalities that are rather prominent, first Jack. Your typical biker with an infinite appetite for sex and steak. The appetite for sex is one of the reasons I like him a lot. He's just a biker stuck in a young girl's body. Not in the way he would like to be either. Then there's Lex, when he was first born, he was convinced he was a resurrected crusader here to protect the girl. He tends to be an odd cross between Johnny Depp and Cyrano de Bergerac. He's all about honor and doesn't want to get into a relationship with me until he knows me well. I've already fuck him twice, good timing with his horny cycles I think, and it really pisses him off.

There are more of them, I don't quite know them and barely know of them, but hey, more fun for the future.

<3

No comments: