Monday, January 19, 2009

Party in the front, Bussness in the back

I really don't get the emo scene, or goth, or the 'scene' scene. I just think they are useless wastes of time where people try to attract the opposite sex with obscure references or insane amounts of makeup. My friends convinced it's because I don't have a fashion sense. Well basically, why I started on this rant is to tell you about this kid I know. He's one grade younger and a share a class with him. He is one of the more emo kids at our school. The lightest colored shirt he has is a dark brown. He likes to go around with his iPod, and a handy dandy little speaker, annoy the fuck out of everyone with heavy metal. His hair cut has bangs that touch his noes, and alomst bald in the back. It's not a straight cut point for the diffrent hair lengths, but I still think it looks like a backwards mullet.

No comments: