Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm dreaming the popular vote elects the president.

I wonder if I'm the only person who's dreams make more sense then their life. Sure, my last dream was me as a female cartoon charter who could fly stranded in a desert dome in the middle of Antarctica. But it made sense. It followed a story. Even if the story was that I escaped and met a chick on top of a clock tower in New York, it was more comprehensible than me getting two completely different illnesses within a week of each other. The entire Antarctic continent being so small that I could see ocean all around it from a couple hundred feet up makes more sense than my anatomy test last week.

Maybe my dreams only make sense to me.
Maybe my life only doesn't make sense to me.

I do wonder if I could stay a bit longer in my dream world. I look for different lucid dreaming sites but they all make almost zero sense to me. Actually what they ask is rather easy, so easy I don't want to do it. Never want to do anything anymore.

No comments: