Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love letter from a pedo

My Lust,

I know I have seen you before but never in the eyes I have now. For days, you have passed me by, simple, just another in all the crowds. But today was different, oh how today was different, it was so much more magical than the day before. For today you saw me.

And now everything is of you, my thoughts, my dreams, my life. It's as only you and I exist. The world could be gone tomorrow for all I care as long as you and me were still hear. Death for them is life for us. Life would be worth living everyday till the end of time if I could only have you. I would feel death a thousand times to have you in my arms for but an hour, My Lust! No man, woman, or child so go a single day with out this, nothing but hope and joy for the days to come.

And all of this because of you. I would want nothing in this world if it was only your cock I could have, I would keep it till the end of time. Till the end of time I would grind against you, feel you struggle against me for the world so free. But I wouldn't want you free, I want you here, in my arms. Nobody's but mine.

For I have such lust the gods themselves could not contain, for you are nothing less than a god in my eyes. Stunning in beauty, perfection, as none other could see the pureness of you and your body. I would rip it open limb for limb just to find its secret. Tear it open to look inside and see the answers to all questions and the question to all answers. But nothing could compare to you, the boy who I would kill a thousand girls and shake a million lives if I could have you for just one day, My Lust.

Till the earth itself breaks,
Wylv



I kinda met someone today, he seems like a nice guy. We share a class but never been introduced to each other before today. I do hope it goes well with him.

No comments: