Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whryyyyyyyyyyyy

Fucking hate my life right now.

Not that's its been a particularly bad day, it's just has ended in a way that I do not want happening. Lately my girlfriend, and I say girlfriend here just because I'm use to her being my girlfriend, has been hanging out with her best friend a lot. Not that that's bad, she should have a life. But her best friend use to have a boyfriend and use to be going to home school. Which is just doing homework a lot. But there is an important bit there of "use to". Now she doesn't, now they can hang out all the freaking time. Which is kinda digging into my sex life. Which really pissing me off.

And me and her and everyone we know is kinda joining in of No Fap Feburary, this has not been as fun as a month as I thought it would be. and it's only a week into it.

No comments: