Thursday, February 25, 2010

I always just blog about my problems, I need to explain how good I have it some time.

My girlfriend is probably off fucking some other guy right now. By fucking I mean that she's the one with the strap on and he's bent over.

I don't quite know how much this bothers me. I know, I know, I don't know what I know actually. I want to say I'm fine with it, in some respects I am. I'm decently sure that she's not going to run off with him. But its this thing that she can't get everything she needs from me anymore. She needs to feel like a he, she needs to feel manly. She wants to be my bottom, she wants to be my thing to fuck, but she can't, not without turning into a useless pile of emotionally unstable mush.

She also convinced that whenever she fucks me, that I get emotionally torn up as she does inside. Which isn't true, I kinda like it. Actually, I like it a lot.

Between a choice of nothing at all or getting fucked, I would defiantly choose the latter, if nothing else but to be with her/him/whatever that thing I love is.

No comments: