Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm tired of these motherfucking energy vampires!

I just kinda figured out something. My Boy/girlfriend is an energy vampire.

Well I kinda already knew, because she told me way back when. Then again that was also a time where she still had the whole multiple personalities going on and she has gotten a lot more normal since then. I thought that was kind of just a phase. Apparently not.

Recently, I've always been tired after messing with her for a while. At first, I attributed this to the long amounts of full-force fucking that went on with her. Then there were times when I got tired before anything naughty began. I thought that maybe that my body was tired because it knew if it became tired, I would go to bed, bringing her with me. Then sex was sure to follow.

Then I got on to an otherkin site, never a good idea. I read some things about vampires and for a second I thought I was one, that was mostly because I like to bite things, but I seem to be much closer to a fairy. I know I'm something immortal and I've never really seen things about old fairies. Or male fairies for that matter, but anyway. There were some things on physic vampires, how they made you feel tired. I kind of went "Oh shit, that's it, isn't it?"

I need to practice my shielding techniques.

No comments: