Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm fighting the internet, and its not on ForumWarz

I am in a great battle, one that cannot be lost.

I am downloading something that has two seed at times where I'm lucky. Its more of a battle of attrition, I know I can win if I can keep my internet connected as much as possible, meaning the only time I have turned off my computer in the last few days is when my stupid internet company decided to quit on me.

It's like a dragon, huge fire-breathing dragon. This dragon is in a cave, a rather dangerous cave, with rather good treasures inside the cave. But the dragon will protect his treasures at all cost, not moving to eat or drink or even shit for fear the knight will come in and steal his gold. The knight outside the cave has a position to kill him if he comes out, and if the knight outside come in, he is so toasted. So both wait.

For hours.

For days.

Forever.

Or at least till there's another seed.

No comments: