Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thakwaash

I just watched a movie, Mysterious Skin, decent movie, I recommend it. Makes Brokeback Mountain look like Dora the Explorer. But all the while when I'm watching it I'm thinking, I know that kid. That main character that's now turning tricks. Where do I know him from. Well thanks to the internet, I got the answer off of Wikipedia really quick. It's the same kid from Third Rock from the Sun. Easy enough. While I'm on wikipedia I'll look around a bit. So let's take a trip.

Mysterious Skin > Asexual > Androgyny > Bisexuality > Gay bar > Bar > Cantina > Mos Esily Cantina > List of Star Wars Races (P-T)

In this list of races

"An equine-humanoid species, the Thakwaash reside on the world of Thakwaa.

The entire Thakwaash race is afflicted with a form of dissociative identity disorder Each member possesses multiple 'minds'; each of these minds (and associated personalities) controlling a different skill or talent.

The most notable member of the Thakwaash race is Wraith Squadron pilot Hohass "Runt" Ekwesh."


Horse-People. Crazy Horse-People. In Star Wars, there is an entire planet of Crazy Horse-People. I kinda wanted to live in the Star Wars Galaxy. Now, not so much.

Thank you George Lucas.

No comments: